Have you applied for the Faculty of Media & Communication’s Executive Dean’s Scholarship 2022? Even if your response is no, now is the time to take advantage of this chance and secure this scholarship for a Masters degree in the discipline of Media and Communication. Please read this page carefully for application rules and other important information about this program.
Bournemouth Institution was founded in 1992 as a public research university. The Teaching Excellence Framework, a government evaluation, gave it a silver rating. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, and it is granted by Bournemouth University.
Why Bournemouth University?
By offering students and alumni with relevant experiences, necessary insights, and important resources, the institution delivers a genuine viewpoint on the job environment.
Field of Study
Faculty of Media & Communication
50% fee reduction
Number of Awards
May 31, 2022
- Students from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- The sponsorship will be given to any postgraduate student in the Faculty of Media and Communication who is pursuing any of the university’s subjects.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any foreign candidate for a full-time taught postgraduate study in the Faculty of Media & Communication must have an upper second-class Honours degree from the United Kingdom (or overseas equivalent)
The chosen individuals will get a 50 percent tuition fee discount from Bournemouth University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be admitted to the institution in order to apply for the grant.
Candidates should apply for the position after enrolling, This is the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The institution will not request any extra papers, although it is possible that they will be requested at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.