Absa Zambia Online / Internet Banking
Like we discussed on the Absa Botswana internet banking account, today I will be guiding you on how to login and register for internet banking for Absa in Zambia.
Even if you close your eyes, you’ll have little trouble keeping track of it in a matter of seconds.
Absa Zambia is a well-known bank in Zambia and throughout Africa, so it’s no wonder that internet banking with Absa is popular throughout the country.
However, do you know why it’s so popular right now?
That’s because your bank account is always with you when you use Absa online banking in Zambia.
To put it another way: your bank account gives you the freedom to do whatever with your money, whether you’re at home or at work, at any time.
Absa Bank Zambia recently rebranded from Barclays Bank Zambia, which was previously known as the latter.
Barclays Bank has just integrated Absa’s digital banking services.
Any Absa branch in Zambia would accept your application for Absa Zambia internet banking.
Absa online banking can also be obtained by registering online.
To save the hassle of standing in line at the bank and going up and down, register online instead.
Register For Absa Zambia Internet Banking Online
If you’d want to open an internet banking account, it’s a cinch because the steps are so straightforward.
Soon, I’ll demonstrate how easy it is to sign up for digital banking and conduct transactions using your phone and an internet connection.
To sign up for Absa internet banking in Zambia, simply follow these simple steps:
- Open your browser on your phone or computer and visit the Absa Zambia website here: https://www.absa.co.zm/personal/.
- You will see a menu with the following: open an account, Borrow money, Get insurance, Digital Banking, etc.
- Now click on “Digital Banking”.
- From the drop-down, select “Internet Banking“.
- Click on “Tell me More“.
- Click on “Register” in the green tab to continue your registration.
- Absa Zambia’s online registration website will open.
- Under “Customer Information“, you have to fill everything in that section.
- Click on “ID Types“.
- From the drop-down, select the type of ID, either Passport, National ID, and Driver’s License.
- Enter the ID Number.
- Now set up your Date of birth, pick the day, month, and year you were born.
- Again click on the account number to select either “Credit card” or your “Absa bank account number“.
- In the next section, input your branch code. You can use the Branch Lookup to search your branch code.
- Enter the last six (6) digits of the account number you chose in step 13.
- If your Debit Card is this type, where it is 123456789012345, the 11 digits should be zero (0).
- Then you have to enter the following number in the box 8, 9, 12, 16.
- Also, set up your Debit Card expiry date, select months, and the year.
- Enter your CVV details.
- Now in this step, take your time and read their terms and conditions carefully.
- After reading, if you intend to register, tick the small box in front of the terms and conditions.
- Make sure all the information you have entered is correct.
- Now click on continue.
- In the next section, follow the instructions to complete your Absa Zambia internet banking registration.
One of the most critical steps you should take after completing the registration process is to login into your online banking account.
Continue reading to learn how to access your Absa digital banking account in the following section.
Log In To Your Absa Internet Banking Account In Zambia
To sign in to your Absa Zambia internet banking account, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visit the Absa Zambia internet banking login website here: https://online.absa.co.zm/air/.
- Enter your username and password.
- Make sure your login details are correct.
- Now click on login.
- After clicking on the Login button, you will be taken to your Absa internet bank account dashboard.
- You have just logged into your online banking account.
That’s how simple it is to access your Absa bank account online. That is, in fact, how you log in to Absa in Zambia.
Always keep an eye on the balance of your internet accounts.
This aids you in keeping track of the history of your account.
How To Check Your Absa Zambia Bank Account Balance Online
To check your account balance for Absa Zambia banking accounts simply follow these steps:
- Visit the online banking page here: https://online.absa.co.zm/air/.
- Go to the Login panel.
- Enter your username.
- In the next section, enter your password.
- Now click on the login button.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click on “view account information” to see your account balances.
- In the case where you have more than one account connected, click on the specific account you want to check its balance.
You may lose track of your password for a variety of reasons. When you have a slew of online accounts, it’s easy to lose track of things.
Logging onto your account gets difficult when you’re in a precarious circumstance.
Do not be alarmed; you are not the only one experiencing this. Many of our Zambian readers have contacted us asking for help resetting lost or forgotten passwords.
The easiest way to reset your Absa Zambia online banking password is to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Absa Zambia Internet banking website here https://online.absa.co.zm/air/.
- Click on “Forget password“.
- Enter your account username.
- Select your ID type. This one has to be the ID you used in registering your Absa internet banking account.
- Enter your ID number.
- Set your Date of birth.
- Select your bank account number, it has to be your Absa bank account number or your Credit Card.
- Input your branch code.
- Enter the last six digits of your account number or Credit Card.
- Make sure all the details entered are correct.
- Now click on Next to continue and recover your Absa Zambia internet banking password.
What can you do with your Absa Zambia internet banking?
- See what’s going on with your account.
- Your account statement is available for download and printing.
- Transfer money to another Absa Zambia online banking account is also possible.
- Fill up your mobile money account with funds.
- You can link as many Absa bank accounts as you’d like.
Using Absa internet banking in Zambia has never been easier. What are you waiting for? Start performing your transaction securely and efficiently.
Share this post on Facebook and Twitter, Thanks.