It’s self-evident that the music industry is big business – and a rich one at that.
However, when it comes to the highest-paid musicians, a few of them make the majority of their income from sources other than music.
The rankings are based on revenue generated by touring, music, and other economic activities.
All values are pre-tax; commissions for agents, managers, and attorneys (usually 10%, 15%, and 5%, respectively) are not subtracted.
The following are the world’s ten highest-paid musicians.
|1.||Kanye West||$170 million|
|2.||Elton John||$81 million|
|3.||Ariana Grande||$72 million|
|4.||Jonas Brothers||$68.5 million|
|6.||Ed Sheeran||$64 million|
|7.||Taylor Swift||$63.5 million|
|8.||Post Malone||$60 million|
|9.||Rolling Stones||$59 million|
Who is the richest musician 2022?
With an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion in 2022, Kanye West is the world’s wealthiest musician. Additionally, Kanye West will be the world’s wealthiest black musician in 2022. Rihanna is the world’s second wealthiest singer, behind Jay Z and Paul McCartney.
In summary, the following is a list of the world’s top ten wealthiest singers as of 2022, as determined by Forbes magazine.
Top 10 richest musician in the world 2022
- Kanye West. Net Worth: $1.9 billion.
- Rihanna. Net Worth 2021: $1.7 billion.
- Jay Z. Net Worth: $1.4 billion.
- Paul McCartney Net Worth: $1.3 billion.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber. Net Worth: $1.2 billion.
- Herb Alpert. Net Worth: $950 million.
- Madonna. Net Worth: $940 million.
- Puff Daddy. Net Worth: $920 million.
- Dr. Dre. Net Worth: $920 million. And finally on the Forbes list of top 10 richest musicians in the world in 2022,
- Bono. Net Worth: $730 million.