Zenith bank Internet banking platform and USSD service enable you to check and send account statements to embassies and other high-profile institutions.
Using your smartphone, you can perform a variety of banking functions, like checking your account statement and account balance, all without having to visit a physical bank.
ZENITH BANK MOBILE BANKING APPLICATIONS
If you do not already have the Zenith bank mobile banking app, download it and register.
Log into your account and select the history tab.
Select the email statement and send date. Your email address will be used to send the file, which will be available for download.
BANKING ON THE INTERNET
- Log in to your Zenith Internet banking account.
- Choose an account type.
- Select an account summary and enter a date.
- Click on download.
You can request a statement of account at any Zenith bank location near you.
Using the USSD code, you can register for mobile banking and check your account balance.
- Dial *966*00#.
You will be prompted to enter your debit card’s last six digits.
- Create a four-digit pin and you will receive an email with your account balance.
- Dial *966*bvn# to update your BVN.
- Dial *966*7*amount*customer id# and follow the prompts to pay your DSTV and PHCN bills.
- To make a payment on a Zenith bill, dial *966*6*bill code*amount#.
- Dial *966*amount*mobile number# to purchase airtime.
- To initiate a transaction, dial *966*amount*account number#.
- Dial *966*911# to disable all debit transactions from your account.
- Dial *966*60# and select the fourth option to obtain your debit card PIN.
- To disable your debit card, dial *966*60# and select the sixth option.
- Dial *966*60# and select the seventh option to make a withdrawal without using your debit card.
- Dial *966*000# and input the POS Reference code to initiate a POS transaction.