United College: St Salvator’s, St Leonard’s Colleges, St Mary’s College, and St Leonard’s College, the most recent of which is a reformed version of St Leonard’s as a graduate school, are all part of the University of St Andrews. The College is divided into 18 academic institutes that are organized into four faculties.
The academic year is divided into two semesters: St. Martin’s Day and Candlemas. During the summer break, university employees and students make up more than a third of the city’s population.
Its student body is exceptionally diverse, with over 145 different nationalities represented, with 45 percent of students hailing from outside the United Kingdom; approximately 1/8 of students are European Union nationals; and the remaining 1/3 are international students, with 15 percent hailing from North America alone.
The University of St. Andrews provides a welcoming and helpful environment for continuing career and study possibilities overseas. A handful of its pupils will appreciate becoming future leaders and contributing to making the world a better place by addressing its problems.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of St. Andrews;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 25,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.
The International Excellence Scholarship is currently available at the University of St. Andrews, United Kingdom, for all undergraduate and international students in all subjects.
Scholarship Benefits: The University of St. Andrews will provide a £25,000 stipend to all undergraduate overseas students in the United Kingdom.
Only first-year undergraduate students are eligible to participate.
Participants must be accepted into an undergraduate degree program at the institution and then submit a scholarship application to be considered for this opportunity.
- Applicants must provide two references, one academic and one personal recommendation letter, each of which should be no more than 200 words in length.
- a second photo that conforms with UKVI photo requirements;
- If necessary, an ATAS certificate;
- Maximum 250 words for a motivational essay for a student’s application. It should include a description of why the student is seeking this educational opportunity, how they plan to benefit from the scholarship’s opportunities, and how they believe they may serve the greater community while pursuing a degree at the University of St. Andrews. They must also explain their academic achievements that they believe will help to the application’s success.
The University of St Andrews maintains a wide variety of open entrance criteria in order to encourage all students to apply, regardless of their background or personal experiences.
Students will be expected to pass an English language test based on their academic achievements in order to demonstrate their ability to communicate in English.
Visit the official website for more details: