Do you want to pursue your academic interests in Jordan further? Then submit an application for the Jordan Scholarships for Postgraduate Study at the University of Stirling, which have been approved. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023, which will begin in August.
Participants in the postgraduate degree programme in the United Kingdom must be Jordanian nationals or residents of the country at the time of application and intend to study full-time, on-campus, with their own funds, in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
The University of Stirling Scholarship Description
Since its founding in 1967, the University of Stirling has established itself as a highly recognized teaching and research institution in the United Kingdom. In all, there are five faculties at the university, and its campus is widely recognized as one of the finest in the country. In all, there are 14,000 students and more than 1,500 members of staff at the institution, making it a diverse and inclusive community.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Stirling? Scholars will benefit from an outstanding learning environment as well as the finest educational facilities available while studying at this institution. It assists people in overcoming a wide range of obstacles via enhanced instruction and analysis.
- Institution: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Jordan
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: Jordan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught a course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Jordanian national or living in Jordan at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Specific English language requirements are listed on each course page.
- IELTS Academic
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2
- TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)
Each of the successful and qualifying applicants will receive a grant from the University of Stirling worth £4,000 per year for a period of three years.
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for the award, applicants must first be accepted into the university’s program. As part of the admissions process, students will be automatically recognized and contacted. This prize does not need the submission of a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Your undergraduate transcript, as well as your diploma, are required. If you are still enrolled in school, an interim transcript will suffice, and your institution may help you get one.
- Copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate program
- One reference. This should be a professional recommendation from someone who is familiar with your job and can vouch for your abilities to pursue postgraduate studies. If you are in your last year of study, this will most likely be an academic (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or an employer if you have not been in school.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course.
- A certified translated version of your transcript