The University of Liverpool is divided into three colleges, each with 35 departments and schools. It is a leading member of the Russell Group and the N8 Group for research collaboration. Furthermore, the Liverpool Triple Crown has approved the university’s business school. Ten Nobel laureates are among its graduates and past professors.
Global Foundries, ARM Holdings, Tesco, Motorola, and The Coca-Cola Company have all had CEOs who attended the University of Liverpool, which offers over 230 undergraduate degrees in 103 areas. Johnston Laboratories also contained departments of oceanography, civic design, architecture, and biochemistry, making it the first university in the world to do so.
The institution provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and research programs in a variety of subjects, and can assist students in specializing, changing career paths, transitioning to a new industry, or becoming certified for their chosen profession.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Liverpool;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: Electronics Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022.
The Foreign Scholarship in Plasma-Water Interface Analysis is currently offered at the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, for PhD and international students studying Electronics Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- The scholarship will be used to pay tuition fees as well as fund an annual stipend for British students.
- International candidates will get a stipend to assist with tuition payments alone. Candidates must establish their capacity to sustain themselves financially while in the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must be enrolled at Liverpool University;
- This project is best suited for a student with a 2.1 or above in physics, chemistry, or engineering, as well as expertise or a strong interest in simulation or numerical modeling.
Candidates must apply for their desired program of interest through the university’s online portal in order to be eligible for the scholarship. Nominees must email their résumé, motivation letter, and two references to [email protected] to be considered for the scholarship.
- Academic or School Transcripts or Certificates;
- University transcripts;
- Degree certificates;
- International applicants’ English language certificates only;
- Personal Statement;
- Two signed references on letterhead: these must be academic references if the student has been engaged in full-time teaching within the past three years ;
- Proposal for research: can be scanned for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities.
Candidates should verify the university’s entrance requirements.
International students must demonstrate that they have officially accredited English language competency in order to apply for this grant.
Please visit the official website for more details: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/studentships/plasma-water-interfaces/