The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is a world-class innovation institution and one of the world’s most desirable places to live. The Institute is well-known around the world for its education and training. According to the QS World University Rankings 2022, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is the world’s 18th largest university under 50 years old.
Internships, work placements, and professional opportunities at RMIT allow students to put their skills and expertise to the test with some of the world’s most successful organizations. Learners will gain competencies relevant to their industry’s needs, such as a design communication student working on a real client project, a media student working in a television studio, a business student interning with a large corporation, or a mechatronics engineering student building a race car.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 31,260$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is open.
The Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment Scholarship is currently available at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia for all foreign and PhD students in all subjects.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is well known for its dedication to outstanding educational, research, and community and business participation.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is committed to promoting and motivating the public to use cultural resources and venues to discover new insights and possibilities. It is one of the most technologically advanced institutes in the world.
PhD candidates who are selected will earn $31,260 each year for up to three years to pursue their doctoral studies at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
- Successful applicants must have earned a master’s degree via research in a relevant subject area;
- the successful candidate must have finished a master’s degree through coursework with a notable research requirement, with a first class honors or comparable.
Candidates must use the RMIT online web site and submit their application to be considered. To apply for the position, candidates must send their supporting papers to email: [email protected]
- A motivating letter expressing the student’s desire to be a part of the initiative;
- Evidence of research skills, such as a numerically recorded copy of a master’s or honors dissertation;
- a copy of the school’s academic records;
- Publications, awards, relevant professional experiences, and the names of two references should all be included on a resume with references.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with honors in engineering, science, or a related subject.
- C1: 176;
- C2: 176;
- PTE: 58;
- TOEFL IBT : 79;
- IELTS: 6.5.
Please visit the official website for more details: